CMS Heart and Soul

I want to take a second and let you all know that the Church Marketing Sucks blog and the Center for Church Communication are doing a blogging series on the Heart and Soul of what they do. I really appreciate Kevin and the guys who run CMS. They have a heart for the church and they want to see it be as effective as possible at reaching people with the Gospel message. This means tearing down stupid barriers like crappy marketing. CMS is working to unite church leaders, to open source design and promotional materials, and to encourage us all to do what we can to make sure our marketing doesn't suck. They even got Mr. Evotional Mark Batterson to weigh in. Make sure you check out this series and pass the word around.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest