finally I am it

Quick lean in... I'm about to tell you something that no one else knows... I have always wanted to get 'tagged.' Thanks to Joseph that secret wish has become a reality.

1. One book that changed your life:
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
2. One book you’ve read more than once:
The Genesee Diary by Henri Nouwen
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
Survive on a Desert Island by Claire Llewellyn
4. One book that made you laugh:
Everyone's Normal Until You Get to Know Them by John Ortberg
5. One book that made you cry:
Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold by C.S. Lewis
6. One book you wish had been written:

Male and Female Friendship from a Biblical Perspective
7. One book you wish had never been written:
Left Behind series by Jerry Jenkins and Tim LaHaye (I don't like when works of fiction have such an influence on people's theology)
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Now, Discover Your Strengths by Donald Clifton and Marcus Buckingham
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
The One Thing You Need to Know by Marcus Buckingham and Confessions of a Reformission Rev. by Mark Driscoll
10. Now tag 5 people:
Michael, Ben, Scott, Rob, David
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest