fun with the Boz and the family

Today I had the rare opportunity to hang out with my wife and kids all day. It was great. The kids didn't nap until later than usual so things got a little crazy for awhile but I didn't freak out too bad.

The highlight of the night was going to Northwestern Bookstore. Once a month they have a movie night. Tonight they were premiering Boz: Thank God for Bananas, Bubbles and Busy Bodies. Jacob and Izzy love Boz and it was fun to go and watch the movie with them. The store sets up a big screen and hands out bowls of popcorn to the kids. Izzy ate hers, Jacob's and probably some other little dude's who wasn't paying attention.

After the movie and some shelf shopping (I have about 20 books I want to buy) we walked down to Best Buy. Stephanie had some stuff to pick up there. Jacob and Izzy were jumping in and out of the cart and wanting to watch all the big screen TV's. I should have tried to convince Stephanie to imagine watching Boz on a 57 inch HD flat screen.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest