Jesus didn't have sex with his secretary

Something to think about from Matt Chandler...

The last thing I'’ll mention about Jesus'’ life is that, when he was finally overwhelmed and exhausted right before the cross, he didn'’t have sex with his secretary. He asked publicly for prayer. I habitually ask the people who worship at The Village to pray for me and my family. Sometimes I even give them details about the specific area they can pray about. I need it. I am a young, aggressive, alpha male who didn't get hugged by his dad a lot; no doubt I have serious issues. The people of The Village have been so faithful; I believe, at times, that God's response to their prayers has provided the power to help me keep going.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest