moving along slowly and deliberately

15 hours since admission.

Well, we're still waiting but we're definitely making progress. Stephanie's body is responding to the drugs and she is contracting with greater frequency and force. It seems like it is taking forever, but we're just letting her body move along at the pace it wants. Right now Stephanie is enjoying some drugs to help ease the pain of the contractions and let her sleep a little bit before all the real fireworks come. To those of you who know here are the stats as of a half hour ago: 3+ cm, 75%.

*I think I am going to order pizza tonight. I'm excited about that...but more excited for the baby of course!
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest