so long nukies

Stephanie decided that having three kids in diapers and addicted to nukies would not be a good idea so last week she took the nuks away. I am suprsed at how well the kids have done adapting to this. They still ask for them every so often, especially at bedtime, but overall they have done a good job.

Stephanie is doing an amazing job despite being the at the tail end of her pregnancy. The decision to take the nuks away was a bold one that would cost her a little piece of her sanity. The kids talk much more now with their mouths unoccupied. Way to go Stephanie! I am proud of you. Plus this decision has long term affects - we might be able to save some money by not needing braces.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest