what worship music are you singing

In conjunction with the discussion that happened over at Tony's blog on fixing worship music I have a question:

"What songs are you folks doing in your churches these days that seem to be really connecting with people, and bringing people into contact with God?"


It seems to me that songs like Better Is One Day and Power Of Your Love need to be laid to rest. Not that they aren't great songs, but they have been played so many times.

Please let me know what songs your doing/singing. Also, let me know who your target audience is and what musical style your church uses. Thanks.

*You don't have to be a church leader to weigh in here. What CD's are you buying? What radio songs/artists are moving you?
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest