can I please brag on God's goodness

Last week Stephanie and I decided to send some friends of ours a little gift. God had recently blessed us and we wanted to be conduits of that blessing to others rather than reservoirs for ourselves. So (and I only write the amount to show how cool God is) we sent our friends what we hoped would be a little $100 blessing.

Well, while I was working tonight Stephanie called me. She and the kids had just been eating at my restaurant and she said that when she got home there was a Cub Foods gift card for groceries on our counter; she wanted to know if I had cleaned out my wallet and left it there. I hadn't, which means that while she was gone someone went into our house, and instead of stealing something, they left something.

The most amazing part of the story - what they left us - a little $100 blessing.
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest