just a little 'food' for thought

Things are pretty quiet at my A&W store right now so I want to tell you all something.

When you go out to eat at a restaurant that serves your food to you on plastic trays - DO NOT load down the tray with ketchup and mustard and other gooey junk. Please put your condiments in the little plastic cups that are provided. Otherwise all you are doing is creating a big mess for the people who have to wipe down those trays.

It is an action that you'll probably never be thanked for but it is a small grace you can show employees. I'd even be willing to bet that Jesus would use those paper cups!
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest