passing on the blessing

I'm a big Genesis 12:1-3 guy. I believe that God blesses us so that we can turn around and bless others. Over last couple weeks my family has been extremely blessed by others, so when I heard that someone we know well had a need I was excited to share with them. Ed Young Jr. (I think) talks about being a conduit of God's blessings and not a reservoir. I love that picture.

What we had to give wasn't much, but it was given out of joy and the blessings that God had brought to us. So, somebody we love is going to receive a small treat soon - they might even be someone who reads this - who knows?
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest