Toys, Food, ER and The Office

I had a great night yesterday with my family.

Stephanie had a Tupperware party so it was me and the three little ones for a few hours. We had a good time playing, wrestling, watching 101 Dalmatians, doing some laundry, throwing and then picking up toys, and eating sandwiches at 8:30 pm (PB&J for Izzy, Ham & Cheese for Jacob).

Then once the older two were asleep I started watching ER. Stephanie and I used to watch it every week. I forgot what an intense show it can be. There were some very emotional themes going. Some parts of the show had me in tears and other parts had me feeling sick.

The highlight of the night was watching The Office with Stephanie. In my opinion The Office is the funniest show on TV right now. I can't help cracking up and all the stupid things that come out of Michael's mouth. Plus the intensity and insanity of Dwight (who has a blog on NBC.com) and the relationship between Jim and Pam all make the show hilarious.

Something makes me think it wouldn't be half as funny watching it by myself. Stephanie and I haven't watched too much TV together in the last couple years but I think we should do it more often.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest