Boyd, CNN, evangelicals, politics, faith

Can't wait for the Greg Boyd/Jim Wallis dialogue tonight. Should be great. Rumor is that CNN will be there covering the conversation as part of a piece they are doing on young evangelicals and politics.

Boyd had an editorial published in a recent issue of the major local newspaper in our area. In it he wrote...
I believe everyone should vote their faith and values, whatever they happen to be. But as an evangelical pastor, I encourage Christians to get back to following Jesus' beautiful example. Love and serve the world without judgment.
Good words. Contrary to rumor Boyd has never told people not to vote. I think this proves that.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest