date night

It wasn't the most traditional date but last night after I got home from work Stephanie and I had some rare quiet time to ourselves. Amazingly all three kids were asleep so we were able to sit down on the couch next to each other and enjoy some chips/salsa/cheese dip that I brought home from the Mexican restaurant next to mine. We talked a little and then laughed through 3 episodes from the first season of The Office, which in my opinion is the funniest show on TV right now.

Steph - the house looked great, but even better, was sitting next to you and laughing together and sharing a moment when we could just be us without any of the potty training, baby nursing, financial worrying, cleaning, or child disciplining that so often consume our days. I love you babe.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest