Jared Anderson's new cd: Where to Begin

I was excited to read on Transition Pete's blog that Jared Anderson is releasing an album. I like all the songs that I've heard from him. Here's a short description of the album:
Jared Anderson, one-third of the Desperation Band, the modern worship band from Colorado’s New Life Church in Colorado Springs, makes his solo artist debut with the Integrity release Where to Begin on October 3, 2006.

Best known for fast-rising favorites like “Amazed,” “Rescue,” and “Beauty Of The Lord,” Jared’s soaring vocals, songwriting talents and musicianship shine through on ten newly recorded worship songs. Produced by platinum-selling producer Pete Kipley (MercyMe), this phenomenal CD is one of the years best new releases. Listen to audio, download an MP3 and get FREE chord charts and lyrics at VerticalMusic.com!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest