stop the madness

A big thanks to all of you who have stuck around during my blogs color-scheme transitions. I know you have been shocked and sickened by some ugly images popping up on your screens when you have visited recently.

Lately I have been greatly unsatisfied with the template, header, and coloration of my blog. I want something that is clean, simplistic and graphical pleasing. I want to get an updated header with a picture and possibly a Chinese or Japanese character. Also, I am feeling like I need to do some edit work on my title and blog slogan (any ideas?). If possible I would like to create some pages where I could post articles I've written that people could download as pdfs. Finally, I would like to create a place where people could subscribe to a short devotional that I would write and they would receive via their email.

Thankfully there is some light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully I will be making some progress in the future towards a more permanent layout. Until then I will try and hold off from any more alterations and save my money so I can pay a talented web guy/gal to do all this stuff!
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest