why i love halloween

I wish I had a camera. Right now I am the happiest guy on the planet. Sitting right on front of me is my half eaten steak fajita burrito from Chipotle. It is stuffed with lettuce, hot salsa, sour cream, pinto beans, rice, and guacamole. Oh man, it is so good. And even better because it was free.

Just wrap tinfoil on your arms and go into the store looking like a burrito and your food is free! Chitpole must be taking a huge hit but I am loving it. I'm taking the whole family there tonight. We're all dressing up! I love Halloween.

Ok I gotta go. This thing is staring at me and begging to be eaten...
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest