Headbands, Arrogance, the NBA

I know this is a blanket statement (there are certainly exceptions to be found, i.e. Dwyane Wade) but in my estimation the NBA is mostly a collection of thugs who think the whole world revolves around them because they can dribble and shot a ball.

Ben Wallace is just the most recent example of an NBA player who thinks that he is more important than anybody else. Can you imagine a hockey player saying something this arrogant?
"If you know the rules and break them, you expect to be punished. I can't try to put myself above the team or anybody else and wear a headband like I did. I'm man enough to take the punishment. But I'm not sorry."

So why did he do it?

"I just felt like wearing it," he told the Tribune.

8 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest