spoof on Rob Bell's Nooma videos bothers some folks

Somehow I got sucked into the conversation on the Finding Rhythm blog.

There is a video posted there that is sort of a spoof on some of the Nooma video's Rob Bell has made. It is actually a pretty decent video that should make all Christians take a second to think about their faith and the way we share it with others. It makes some compelling points about the need for people to recognize their utter failure to live how God desires them to live and then it points to our need for Jesus and repentance.

The comments section is full of Rob Bell loving emergents who want to totally rip this guy and his video. I am not a big fan of Way of the Master evangelism, but they talk to more people about God than me. And it seems like God is using them as much as anybody else. You can read the comments and find mine here.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest