what does HT mean?

For the longest time I wondered what HT stood for. I could discern enough to know that it was used for crediting other people and other blogs for information that I posted on my blog. I even started using it on my blog but I figured I should find out exactly what it means. In order to do this is did a simple Google search "what does HT mean" and I found precisiely what I was looking for.
...for the record, HT stands for "Hat Tip", as in "A tip of the hat to Susan for pointing me in the direction of...."
Did anybody else wonder about that?

Now maybe someone will find my blog when they search for "what does HT mean" or "what does HT stand for."

(HT: RudeArmchairTheology.com)
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest