Grateful for My In-laws

As I clean the house I'm watching the MN Vikings humiliate themselves against the Chicago Bears. It is fun to watch the game on our new 36" TV. Stephanie's parents gave us the TV since they upgraded to a HD flat screen and didn't need this one anymore.

I am extremely grateful for my in-laws. They have blessed Stephanie and my family in so many ways. Them have always been generous with us and have provided us with many nice things (including almost all our furniture). Now, they are expanding that love to our kids.

Blending into a new family is never easy, especially when that family has a little bit different world view/operating system than your own. But I am thankful that Stephanie's parents love me and care for our families well-being, even when they don't completely understand why we do some of the things we do.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest