Thanks for the Wild Tickets!


Just wanted to send a shout out to my brother Aaron for giving Stephanie and I tickets to the MN Wild game last night. We had a blast watching the Wild beat the Calgary Flames 3-2 in a shoot-out.

A highlight of the evening was sitting next to one of the most vocal and intense female fans I have ever seen. Every time the Wild made a mistake, or were in some kind of trouble, this lady would utter under her breathe, "Oh S*%$!"

Thankfully for everyone else she wasn't shouting it; she more or less just said it to herself and to Stephanie and I. We figured she must have said it at least 30 times.

Oh yeah...I think Jesus was at the game too because some of the people around us were saying his name all night.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest