Tomlinson for MVP


I haven't always been a big football fan but I have really enjoyed watching the NFL this year. After a long work week it is great to go to church with my family and then come home and watch a couple games.

One player that I am really impressed with is San Diego Charger's running back LaDainian Tomlinson. He is an amazingly talented running back and the records he has surpassed this year proves it. But more importantly, he seems humble. He gives a lot of credit to his teammates, tosses the ball to the ref when he scores, and constantly deflects praise off of himself. I think he is the runaway MVP candidate and he deserves it.

My Superbowl prediction: Chargers over the Cowboys 31-23.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest