Here is a 2006 Top Ten list from the Church Marketing Sucks blog...
It's the end of the year and time for lists galore. So we present the top 10 most commented entries of 2006.
...We're also only looking at entries composed in 2006...It's also worth pointing out that landing on this list has nothing to do with the quality of the entry or the topic, it has more to do with the comment fury the entry prompted, for whatever reason. And of course all comment numbers were current at press time.
So with no further disclaimers, let's get this list started...
1) The Church & Money: Plasma TV or Feed the Poor? - 39 comments
2) When Church Signs Suck - 37 comments
3) Church Advertising is a Waste of Time - 33 comments
4) Jesus Beer Billboard Prank - 32 comments
5) Would Jesus Discriminate? - 26 comments
6) Mark Batterson and Church Buzz - 25 comments
7) Stock Photography Sucks - 25 comments
8) The Statue of Liberation Through Christ - 24 comments
9) My Lame Sex Life Follow Up - 22 comments
10) Church Outreach & MySpace - 22 comments