Why Balvin and Batterson Blog

Why Mark Batterson blogs...
I think of blogging as a spiritual discipline-digital discipleship. It's the way I process what God is doing in my life. In fact, I'll print off my entire 06 blog and read it as a year-end reflection exercise this week. I want to make sure I'm learning the lessons God is trying to teach me!
I totally agree with you Mark.

One reason I blog is because blogging is an easy way for me to record, review, research and recall the things I am learning and the ways I am growing. I feel like blogging places me in a a stream with other men and women with the same convictions and aspirations. It also puts me in a position to hear from people who think differently than I do. It refines me thoughts, clarifies my convictions and forces me to stop, reflect and record.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest