The A-B-C's About Me

My wife tagged me last week. So here goes...

A - Available or taken? Taken, by a wonderful and amazingly woman.
B - Best friend? Jon, Jesse
C- Cake or pie? For sure Pumpkin or Blueberry Pie, unless we're talking DQ ice cream cake
D - Drink of choice? Starbucks Caramel Macchiato, Crown Royal and Coke
E - Essential item you use every day? Blackberry, laptop, iPod
F - Favorite color? Blue
G - Gummy bears or worms? I like the worms, you get to chew them longer
H - Hometown? Maple Grove, MN
I - Indulgence? Strawberry Ice Cream or Super America hotdogs
J - January or February? January, because it is my birthday
K - Kids and names? Jacob Thomas (3) Isabelle Marie (2) Andrew Titus (4 months)
L - Life is incomplete without? My relationship w/ Jesus Christ, my family, blogging :)
M - Marriage date? June 22, 2002
N - Number of siblings? Brothers Aaron (25) & Jeff (22) and Carrie (19)
O - Oranges or apples? I guess Apples, unless the oranges are already peeled
P - Phobias or fears? Looking stupid or unable in front of other people
Q - Favorite quote? I can never remember but Mark Batterson and Mark Driscoll are pretty quotable dudes
R - Reason to smile? the iPhone, Jacob and Izzy making funny faces
S - Season? Fall
T - Tag three or four people. JVD, Casey Ross, Carrie Balvin
U - Unknown fact about me? I fainted before singing a solo in a church musical when I was in elementary school and wiped out the whole manager set
V - Vegetable you don't like? Beets
W - Worst habit? I have none...j/k - probably being critical of other people's clothing and styles (esp. shoes)
X - X-rays? yeah, teeth and finger
Y - Your favorite food? Pizza (esp. sausage in Chicago), New York Deli sandwiches, Dome dogs (hot dogs at the MN Metrodome)
Z - Zodiac? what is this? don't pay attention to this stuff

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest