Barnes and Noble Response

Barnes and Noble is just passing me off to the next person....
Dear Mr. Balvin,

We do appreciate your email. We are very sorry for any inconvenience
you have experienced in our stores. However, any store complaints must
be directed to: 800-422-7717.

We hope this information will be helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Verna
Customer Service Representative
Makes me stop and think about how I am guilty of doing this in some personal relationships. There have been people that have come into my life with issues, and rather than walking through it and really helping them I have put on a friendly face and passed them off to someone else. Not because I was unable to help them, but mostly because I am selfish and unloving.

I don't think Jesus would have done that.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest