Chipotle Response

Finally heard back from Chipotle. Here is their reply:
Brenton,

Thank you for letting us know about your visit. I'm sorry for the condition of our restroom. We will look into that right away. As for changing tables...I'm sure those will be considered for the future as well.

Have fun with those little ones and thanks for bringing them in to see us!

Sincerely,
Dawn Dillon
Mojo Mama
Chipotle
I'm bummed that I didn't get any gift cards or anything but I do appreciate the fact they personally responded to my concerns and didn't pass me off to somebody else. I also appreciate the fact that they recognized my kids and understand

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest