The Difference Between Promotion and Presentation

I recently had the privilege of being a guest blogger on the Church Marketing Sucks blog. Here is a snippet of what I wrote...
I love how Franquiz picks up on the difference between promotion and presentation. First impressions is about leaving a taste in people's mouth that makes them more willing to 'try it' again. True, if your first impressions ministry is solely focused on promoting 'this or that' in your church for the sake of self-glory or reputation, you have trouble. But if your impressions ministry...
To read the whole entry and check out CMS , click here.

And guess what, CMS has a comment option, so anyone who wants to weigh in can do so there.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest