The Morgans are Moving

Congrats to Tony Morgan and his family. They are leaving Granger Community Church and moving to sunny South Carolina where Tony is going to be joining the New Spring team, which is led by the always dynamic, passionate and occasionally in-your-face Perry Noble.

Here is Tony's post about it on his blog.

Here's what Perry had to say this morning about it.

Here are thoughts Granger Senior Pastor Mark Beeson shared about it.

I have gotten to know Tony over the last year through his blog, through emailing and through our occasionally Google Chats. Tony is a cool guy who loves Jesus and wants to use innovation and creativity to lead others to Christ. I am excited to follow his transition and to watch how God uses him at New Spring.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest