Nice Web Work at Mars Hill

Mars Hill Bible Church in Grand Rapids, MI has done a website overhaul that looks very sharp and is worth checking out. I love the simple use of space, the green font and the black and white photography.

If I was a designer I think this would be my style. I really like it when things that look clean and uncluttered. The large white margins on the page seem to make the photographs central and they grab my eye immediately. Plus, the rectangular shape of the photos defines the space sharply and places everything within a certain order and structure.

Does anyone know if this kind of design has a specific name? Or could you point me to some art/interior design that utilizes some of the this I am so terribly describing?

(Oh yeah...in case you didn't know...Mars Hill is pastored by some dude named Rob Bell.)
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest