What Happened to Andy?

I thought The Office was great tonight. Anytime Jim is pulling pranks on Dwight you have a instant classic. Tonight was no except. I'm revealed that it was such a good show. In my opinion the last few weeks have been kind of weak. I was starting to lose faith. And btw, what happened to Andy? That dude drove me nuts but he was hilarious. And now he's just vanished. I wish they would have been more clear in writing him off.

Also, I saw the new Mac/PC commercial tonight dissing on Microsoft Vista. Excellent writing and very funny. I like all the Mac/PC commercials but this new one is probably my favorite.

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest