Bethel Wins the MIAC Tournament Championship

Congratulations to my brother Jeff and the entire Bethel Royal hockey team (what up Easter!). Last night they defeated the St. Thomas Tommies 5-3 to claim the first M.I.A.C. hockey championship in Bethel history. Adding to the sweetness of the win is the fact that in the previous 19 years Bethel had an almost unbelievable record of 1-46 against St. Thomas. It was the third victory of the year for Bethel over St. Thomas. Bethel moves on to play in the National DIII tournament next week.

Here's a couple pics from the game last night. The first one is of my wife Stephanie and our son Andrew.

















This one is Jeff and I after the game.

1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest