JB Named to MIAC All-Conference Team

Congrats to my brother Jeff for making the M.I.A.C. All-Conference Team. This is the second year in a row that Jeff has made the team. All the coaches in the conference vote on which players should win the award so it is a nice acknowledgment of his talents. In all, six Bethel players were recognized (plus an additional 3 named honorable mention), including the perpetually jovial Steve Eastman.

I never made the All-Conference Team, but then again, Jeff has accomplished many things in hockey that I never did. The thing I am probably most jealous about is the opportunity he has had to play on the penalty kill unit. I was never considered a good enough skater to kill penalties at the collegiate level but I think I could have and I would have loved it.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest