Lion Chasing Updates

The tests I took last week went well, though I won't get any official results for the next couple weeks. I am also still waiting to hear more on my pursuits at Bethel.

In the meantime...

Stephanie has been talking with an old friend over the last couples days and it looks like God might be opening up some doors for us that we never would have expected last week. Isn't that so often how he does things?

I'm so thankful that He sees things from a much bigger perspective than me and that He doesn't always answer my prayers the way I hoped He would. For now we are praying for His wisdom and guidance as we plan for the future. Please join us in those prayers.

I'll keep you updated.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest