The Root Beer Bear @ Mite Night

This winter I had the opportunity to do a little local advertising at the local hockey rink. Our store partnered with the Coon Rapids Varisty hockey team to sponsor 'Mite Night.' Four times during the season some little kids would come out and play a 4 minute game in between periods at the high school game.

As a sponsor of the event our store was able to send the Root Beer Bear out on the ice to 'referee' the game. Then we served root beer to the kids after they skated. Since I am the most experienced skater at the store, I got to be the guy who went on the ice in the Bear suit. It was a fun for the kids and great exposure for the store at a family/community oriented event.

1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest