Schultz on the Need for Change at Starbucks

Scott posts an excerpt from a memo by Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz on the 'state of Starbucks' and relates the words to leaders who "have either become blinded by the reality of decline or are too proud to honestly and openly admit that mistakes have been made and that change is indeed necessary."

Here's a quote from Schultz....
"I take full responsibility myself, but we desperately need to look into the mirror and realize it's time to get back to the core and make the changes necessary to evoke the heritage, the tradition, and the passion that we all have for the true Starbucks experience." Link to memo
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest