What Kind of Intelligence Do I Have?

My wife did this today so I wanted to as well. No big surprises but it might help some of you get to know me a little better. Almost all of the job ideas are things that I have considered doing. I'd still sort of like to go to law school.


Your dominate intelligence is linguistic intelligence.

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest