Here's a snapshot of my life right now...
- I started working as a flower delivery man for Lynde Greenhouse and Nursery to make some extra cash in April. This means I am delivering plants from 7:30 am until noon, and then working at the restaurant from 12:oo pm until 8:00 pm. 70 hours weeks. No fun but necessary to survive and start eliminating some of the debt that is crippling us.
- I had applied and was hoping for an adjunct teaching position at Bethel University. Found out this week that someone was hired for a one year, full-time position. The hiring erased the need for adjunct professors.
- Stephanie and I are hoping and praying that God would lead us and open up some critical doors in the next couple months.
- Tonight I went to work-out with Stephanie at the Monticello Community Center. As soon as I took some strides on the treadmill my body starting scream at me, "NO!" Instantly my calf started to hurt and my hip started throbbing. I made it 18 minutes, running 1 and 3/4 miles before I had to step off the motorized torture tool. Then as I walked away I almost fell down because my whole body felt like it was still moving at treadmill speed.
- Really bummed out about some junk that my friend and his wife are going through right now. One of those instances where you wish you could just wave a magic stick and make it all go away.