Date Night

Had a great date night with Stephanie yesterday.

My brother Aaron gave us a couple tickets to the Minnesota Wild game and my mom was kind enough to watch the kids so that we could get out of the house and be adults for a few hours. We had fun watching the Wild beat-up on the St. Louis Blues. Then we stopped at Chipotle on the way home and got a super filling late dinner. It was the end of the night so the woman at Chipotle put 'extra everything' on our burritos. Needless to say, we were stuffed.

It felt good to end a hectic exhausting week by just being alone, laughing and enjoying the evening with Stephanie.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest