Easter at the Door

Wow, Easter has already come and gone again. I hope that you had a wonderful day remembering the risen Savior Jesus Christ.

I had great Sabbath Sunday. Church of the Open Door did a fantastic job on the production side of things in the service this morning. The staging and lighting were very well done and they added a key element to the celebration experience. Musically, the place was rocking. Here is the majority of the set list...

Mighty to Save - Hillsong
Make a Joyful Noise/All the Earth - David Crowder Band
My Glorious - Delirious?
Sing to the King (Come Let Us Sing a Song) - Billy James Foote
Thank You for Hearing Me - David Crowder Band

End of Service: Jesus Paid It All - Kristian Stanfill

I didn't really get to listen to the message so I don't have much to comment on that. I was just impressed with the combination of lighting and music.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest