Notes on Notes from Joyce Meyer on Leadership
Ben posted some of his highlights from A Leader in the Making by Joyce Meyer. I listed a few of the most relevant ones to my life in the bullet points below. All the commentary is mine.
- We become refined by going through trials, so don't try to avoid them
- We need to be patient with other people because it's not their fault we're not where we should be spiritually
- A lot of people have gifts that take them where their character cannot sustain them
- God tests us before he promotes us
- God tests us because he has to make sure we're not going to take matters into our own hands
- Jesus spent 30 years preparing for a 3-year ministry