Website Update: The Resurgence

The Resurgence is a great site from the teaching ministry of Mars Hill Church that provides free resources for theological training. These resources include articles, blogs, podcasts and vodcasts on all sorts of theological subjects. In their own words...
Resurgence is a movement that resources multiple generations to live for Jesus so that they can effectively reach their cities with the gospel by staying culturally accessible and Biblically faithful.
The website has recently had some minor changes that I think make it look much cleaner, modern and attractive. I recommend that anyone who reads my blog and has any interest in theology should bookmark this site and use it for your own benefit.

(HT: Matt Morgan)
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest