Less is More

Less is more. Or so they say (who is 'they' by the way?). My mess is that I can't seem to settle on my less.

I have always admired experts. You know, those people who seem to know everything about something. My problem is that in trying to emulate these people I end up knowing something about everything.

There is so much out there that it is impossible to be an expert in everything. Narrow the focus. Pick something and go after it. That is what I should do.

It's tough for me. I get sidetracked. I get worried about being specific. Feels like it limits my options. I suppose though you can never be prolific if you are not specific.

I need to pick a direction and sell out for it. That kind of scares me. Too be honest.

JVD - I need help.

Thanks for listening (reading).
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest