Marriage Materials

I have officiated a couple wedding ceremonies in the past and I have a couple lined up for the future, but I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who might have some resources that I would be able to use. In particular I am looking for premarital counseling curriculum, ceremony order and vow books, and any other related materials to help enrich and guide me through the process.

Basically...
- What has worked for you?
- What did your pastor use in your premarital counseling?
- What was helpful?
- What was not so helpful?
- What would you have liked to have been included?

Any feedback is appreciated. Leave a comment or send an email. Thanks.
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest