Prayer Requests

Would really appreciate your prayers this week.

Stephanie and I have both been waiting to hear back on a couple things and we expect some kind of news either this week or next. I am also going to be having an important conversation tomorrow that I hope will provide Stephanie and I with a clearer sense of what direction we should head in the future. In addition to that, we are hoping to have our house finished and ready to be listed by June 1st.

Needless to say there is some stress in the Balvin home. Requested prayers would include...

- patience in all circumstances and with all people
- exceptional child behaviour
- focus on what need to be accomplished
- wisdom and discernment in planning
- joy in whatever God reveals to us
- that we would know and experience the desire of our hearts

Thanks.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest