Turning Points

Turning points.

We all have them in our lives. Those conversations, moments, or experiences that leave us different. Changed. Headed in a new direction.

It doesn't always happen instantaneously. Sometimes new life takes a time to develop. But usually there is a point that can be retrospectively seen as decisive.

I might have had one of those conversations today. Only God knows.

Turning points can be scary places. They can leave the future unknown, open-ended, up for grabs.

Turning points are usually accompanied by a choice to be made. To step into the ambiguity or not.

To chase a lion or to stay put. To pursue the promise or not.

I don't want fear to cripple or cage me.

But it is hard.

Praise that I am not alone. Or on my own.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest