Random Easter Egg Drop Idea

Not completely sure how churches were executing their Easter Egg Drops but I was thinking about it today (for some odd random reason) and I wanted to write myself a note.

Maybe you could include a 'grand prize number' on each ticket inside the eggs. People would then be encouraged to visit the church/egg drop website and fill out a short informational form or survey before entering their prize number to see if they are the BIG winner.

This would do 3 things: 1) bring traffic to the church website; 2) provide the church with information on who attended the drop; 3) create a list for future mailings and follow-ups.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest