Safari Browser

I am writing this post in my new web browser - Safari. It was recently released for Windows and it is the closest I will come to having a Mac for a long time. Highlights....
  • Apple Safari 3 is now available for Windows XP and Vista. The default search engine is set to Google.
  • Safari installation on Windows was a snap. The inbuilt RSS reader is excellent and the browser is pretty fast
  • Apple claims that Safari loads web pages up to 2 times faster than IE 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Firefox 2.
  • You will love the "Private Browsing" feature of safari - when turned on, the sites that you visit are not added to the browser's history and searches are not saved in the Google box.
(HT: Digital Inspiration)

Download Safari 3
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest