Great Customer Service

I had a great customer experience today while getting our van's oil changed. My kids were with me and they were getting a little antsy waiting for the mechanics to finish their work. That's when something happened. The man working the front desk noticed what was happening and he took the initiative to change the TV channel from morning news to cartoons. He did it all on his own, like I wasn't even in the room. Then when we went to pay he addressed the kids kindly with some jokes. They really enjoyed it and his actions made what could have been a difficult situation much calmer and easier to deal with.

That is customer service and that will bring us back to that particular shop again.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest