Movie Review: Breach

Today is definitely an extra coffee day. I have stayed up way too late the last couple nights and I am feeling it this morning.

Last night I watched the movie Breach. Breach is a film based on the true story of what many people label "the greatest security breach in US history." It recounts the months leading up to the arrest of FBI agent Robert Hanssen (played by Chris Copper), who for decades was spying for the Soviet Union and passing along top secret information. The movie was very suspenseful and the spy vs. spy activity that developed between Hanseen and Eric O'Neill (the agent charged with drawing Hanssen out, played by Ryan Phillippe) was intense.

I had no problem staying awake and dialed into what was happening in this film. If you like government-based, suspense-filled films than you will enjoy Breach. Plus, when you only pay $1 at the Redbox, how can you pass it up?

My rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars (PG-13, with very limited, implied but not shown, sexual content and relatively decent language)
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest